Sr. NetSuite Accounting Consultant - Permanent - Remote/GA - $$ Flexible
My client is seeking a NetSuite Accounting SME to join their growing team. This position is remote and will require travel throughout the Atlanta area. The client is a boutique NetSuite Partner. You will be expected to perform duties around NetSuite implementation, support, and acquisitions. This role can be performed from the comfort of your home, however you will be required to travel to client sites local to Atlanta.
* Manage and update current NetSuite ERP*
* Assist on customizations of NetSuite modules*
* Build reports, saved searches and dashboards*
* Budgeting and budget application
* Enhance financial modules in post go-live environment qualifications
* Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
* Experience with Revenue Recognition strong preferred*
* 5+ years' of complex NetSuite experience
* 3+ years' of Saved Searches and Reports
* Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementation
* Extensive experience with NetSuite modules including Financials
* Experience with Inter-Company Transactions
* Accounting background is required
* Ability to travel locally
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Georgia Area APPLY NOW by e-mailing your resume to Carrie Sorbera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 813-437-6905.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.