Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting Department.
* Review monthly credit card expense reports and bimonthly payroll reimbursement reports submitted by cardholders through the company's expense reporting software, Concur.
* Prepare and record journal entries allocated by office location for month-end close and year-end close.
* Manage fixed assets within NetSuite fixed asset management system and process monthly depreciation.
* Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations including payroll, accruals, prepaid expenses, deferred revenue, bad debt expense, and employer benefits.
* Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
Skills & Qualifications
* 1+ years of Accounting/Finance
* NetSuite ERP or equivalent software experience
* Microsoft Office
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* PTO and Sick Time
* Biweekly Pay