NetSuite Technical Consultant-Vancouver, BC-$70-80/hr-6 month contract
My client, who is a massive End-User in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a highly motivated Technical Consultant who is eager to join a growing company. The individual will work with an energetic team and participate in the integration and implementation of NetSuite ERP.
* Build and design integration solutions for clients
* Participate and contribute to design inspection/code review
* Deploy custom built solutions using NetSuite
* Contribute to improvements of software development
* Participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers
* Strong coding and scripting experience with SuiteScript
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld development/integration
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space
* Functional experience considered an asset
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.