NetSuite Administrator - Lakewood, CO - Rate $68 p/h
An exciting long term contract opportunity has arisen at a good client of mine
Role and responsibilities:
* Includes ERP, CRM and SCA functionality
* Works closely with team members to improve 5S Knowledge and implementation
* Maintain and continuously improve NetSuite OneWorld implementation
* Develop, test and deploy customizations
* Design, Implement and maintain configurations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
* Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI's, dashboards and maintain proper system access for user roles
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality
Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience with SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 desirable
* Experience with NetSuite administration, including permissions, forms, workflows, search, and dashboards
* Experience with SCA desirable
* Able to develop and solve problems
* Great communications skills written and verbal
* Experience in sales, financing or manufacturing highly desirable
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the West Apply now by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2024.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Denver / Colorado / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner