Inventory Control Specialist
An exclusive client of mine is searching for an Inventory Control Specialist. The company is located in Englewood, CO and is within the machinery industry. This Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for tracking inventory and inventory changes and implementing ISO 9000 for inventory processes.
* Develop and implement procedures to ensure adequate inventory levels are present.
* Complete inventory counts, audit inventory on a regular basis and generate inventory reports
* Develop schedule for inventory check-offs
* Train other employees in cycle counting and inventory control
* File claims with manufacturers when defective inventory is found
* Instruct others on how and where to return defective goods
* Rearrange warehouse and keep warehouse organized
* Maintain and track inventory in the inventory management module in NetSuite
* Previous inventory, warehousing, or quality control experience required
* Experience implementing ISO 9000 or relevant ISO 9000 experience required
* NetSuite ERP experience required
* Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately
* Show the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or forgotten
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills; display reading comprehension skills
* Exhibit the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
* Display the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.