Our client is a UK based award winning global NetSuite consultancy, due to their recent expansions they are looking for a NetSuite consultant to join their team
The role will be home-based enabling you to benefit from excellent work / life balance whilst working on some of the most high profile NetSuite implementation work globally.
* Functional understanding and ability to communication with employees at all levels
* Advise appropriate to reach business requirements
* To support Scoping and recommendations workshop facilitation
* To provide system training to both internal and external clients
* Responsible for Business and systems analysis and documentation
* Involvement within NetSuite implementations
* Previous experience in consulting or as an external consultant with excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Hands on experience with NetSuite
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.