I am currently working with a market leading client based in Surrey. My client has an urgent requirement for a Freelance NetSuite Architect, with a negotiable day-rate.
* Responsible for design and development of new software or extensive software revisions for external customers.
* Provide NetSuite (ERP) expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate stakeholders' most complex requirements.
* Serves as the top level technical expert by creating high-level architectural specifications and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility.
* Performs research on the potential project feasibility to management.
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
* Strong analytic skills, and ability to apply problem-solving solutions to challenging circumstances
* First-rate communication skills; both verbal and written
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.