NetSuite Administrator - Minneapolis, MN - $110,000
Our client, an innovative and quickly growing company in the SaaS Industry is looking for a NetSuite professional to join their team. My client is seeking a candidate with hands-on NetSuite experience, that is willing and excited to grow.
* Support team members and colleagues in ERP/CRM functionality of NetSuite ERP
* Generate Sales reports, Reporting, Dashboards, and KPIs
* Oversee processes within NetSuite as well as configure and maintain NetSuite platform
* Utilize and manage Platinum Support from NetSuite to fix internal errors and help with website
* Construct Website (E-Commerce) forums
* Hands on customizations across all modules
Qualifications / Preferred Requirements -
* SuiteScript 2.0 experience is a plus
* Strong NetSuite and NetSuite SuiteCommerce experience
* Data Integration
* E-Commerce Industry experience
* Front end and back end scripting experience
* 3rd party Integration experience
* Remote Flexibility
* Growth opportunities
* Industry leading base pay
* Competitive Benefits
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.