NetSuite Developer - Washington Metropolitan Area - $50-70/hr- 6 month contract
A large NetSuite end-user is seeking a mission driven NetSuite Developer! They are seeking a professional who understands and embraces advanced application configuration and development of unique SuiteScript and SuiteTalk solutions. They just began numerous customization projects.
* Collaborates with business owners and technical teams to understand business requirements, design, and document solutions
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems as the NetSuite Developer
* Embrace a leadership role as a NetSuite Developer within the NetSuite practice
* Progress and sustain integrations between enterprise applications and partner systems
* Ability to transform end-user needs and functional requirements into technical requirements and build scalable solutions
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Demonstrate familiarity with testing and quality control standards as well as industry change management processes
* Develop and maintain documentation on integration design, to include relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals
* NetSuite Developer experience on a full life-cycle implementation
* Experience in integrating NetSuite applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with technologies integral to NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base
* Experience with NetSuite security model and sharing rules
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.