Inventory Control Specialist
Location: Englewood, CO
Salary Range: Depending on experience
* Develop and implement procedures to ensure adequate inventory levels are present.
* Complete inventory counts, audit inventory on a regular basis and generate inventory reports
* Develop schedule for inventory check-offs
* Train other employees in cycle counting and inventory control
* File claims with manufacturers when defective inventory is found
* Instruct others on how and where to return defective goods
* Rearrange warehouse and keep warehouse organized
* Maintain and track inventory in the inventory management module in NetSuite
* Previous inventory, warehousing, or quality control experience required
* Experience implementing ISO 9000 or relevant ISO 9000 experience required
* NetSuite ERP experience required
* Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately
* Show the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or forgotten
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills; display reading comprehension skills
* Exhibit the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments
* Display the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Demack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Denver / Colorado / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator / Partner