Senior Accountant - NetSuite - Boston, MA - $95-105k USD
An amazing Accounting opportunity to join a leading organization in the Medical Technology space is now available. My client is looking for a Senior Accountant coming from a SaaS background with NetSuite experience to provide a high level of accounting knowledge.
You will be partnering with the Corporate Controller and the Sales Operations team and working directly with the CFO. You will be heavily involved in the monthly Accounting close and documentation of procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing and documenting sales contracts for revenue recognition implications
* Perform various financial reporting projects
* Maintaining the general ledger, performing journal entries, bank and account reconciliations, and assisting on the monthly close
* Researching and resolving Accounting issues
* Design and implement accounting processes and procedures to improve efficiency and strengthen internal controls
* Develop external financial reporting functions including policies, procedures and internal controls
* Supervise, train, and mentor Staff Accountants
* Prepare and review audit schedules
* Respond to auditor questions
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following qualifications:
* Big 4 experience highly preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Active CPA preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at a time
* A strong understanding of US GAAP Accounting principles and SEC reporting regulations
* Experience dealing with multiple element revenue arrangements
* Comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels within the organization
* Advanced knowledge of Excel specifically pivot tables and v-lookup formulas
* Experience in NetSuite
Why you should APPLY!
This organization truly believes that where you work matters and they want happy employees.
Here are benefits to working for this company:
* Competitive salary
* Unlimited vacation days
* Generous insurance coverage
* 401k program with company match
* Employee stock options
* Unlimited PTO
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Boston, MA, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (718) 878 3445 (ext. 3445)
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.