My client, a large manufacturing end user, is looking for a NetSuite Functional Consultant to help assist in the development of their NetSuite platform. My client works focuses on the manufacturing industry interested in a 6 month contract, 40 hours per week, at a rate of $80- $100 per hour.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on NetSuite projects including implementations, integrations, and others.
* Be the head a NetSuite team
* Review technical concepts and results with the stakeholders
* Be responsible for team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards
* Educate employees on NetSuite
* Creating workflows in NetSuite
* Perform NetSuite administrative activities as needed including save searches, custom reports, workflows, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4 years of NetSuite experience
* Asses functional and technical gaps in design
* Ability to train end-users in NetSuite
* Full life-cycle NetSuite implementation
* Strong Communications skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (718) 710- 4995 (ext4995) .
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.