Senior SuiteScript Developer - NetSuite - Huntington, VA - $120k USD
My client is a nonprofit that sets advanced organizational standards for U.S. based public companies. Although they are a nonprofit, they operate like a for profit business logging over $200 million in annual revenue. Their implementations were even showcased at SuiteWorld.
They are looking for a Senior Integration Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for designing and developing integration solutions and managing APIs.
You will also be assisting the data and architecture teams primarily focusing on enhancing the overall functionality of our ERP platform (NetSuite.)
You job responsibilities will include:
* Preparing detailed work flow charts and diagrams to show series of instructions in computer languages
* Providing support for existing integrations
* Troubleshooting NetSuite problems
* Maintaining and developing code for script library
* Coordinate with outside contractors and vendors
* Adapting to new systems
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following qualifications:
* Experience in developing and designing integration in a service oriented architecture
* Experience working with API Management platforms
* Candidates with SuiteScript 2.0 experience will be prioritized in the interview process
* Experience building Java apps
* Excellent knowledge of data integration, technical orchestration, and integration patterns
* Strong technical experience in databases and applications
This organization truly believes that where you work matters and they want happy and healthy employees. Here are benefits to working for this company!
* Competitive Salary
* Unlimited Leave
* Generous Insurance Packages
* 401k With Company Match
* Pension Plan
* Unlimited PTO
* Office Amenities
* Education Assistance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Virginia, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Zhang at email@example.com or call me at (718) 878 3445 (ext. 3445)
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.