NETSUITE Developer (CO111819AF)
Salary : USD70- USD80 per hour
NetSuite Developer: Greater New York Area - 70-80/hr- 6 month contract
My client, a leading NetSuite end user in the software industry, is looking for a NetSuite Developer for a 6 month project. They are looking for someone with hands-on SuiteScript experience to help customize their system and implement additional modules within NetSuite.
The hiring manager is looking to conduct interviews within the next week and is offering remote flexibility based on skill set.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist team members in the functionality of NetSuite ERP
* Configure and maintain the NetSuite program
* Ensure NetSuite is being used the best way
* Work with consultants to support and coordinate more NetSuite projects
* Continue to have up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integrations
Skills & Qualifications
* 2 years as NetSuite Developer
* Bachelor's Degree
* eCommerce experience
* Experience generating and building reports
* Experience with ERP/CRM/OneWorld configuration
* Proficient in SuiteScript
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (718) 710- 4995 (ext4995) . Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.