NetSuite Technical Administrator - New York, NY
Position: Netsuite Technical Administrator
Anderson Frank is searching for an experienced NetSuite Technical Administrator that has past developer and administrative experience and can serve as the point of contact for all NetSuite responsibilities and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate should have extensive NetSuite ERP on the technical side and be able to work well in a cross functional setting. The excusive client we are working with is offering a very competitive salary and benefits for their perfect candidate.
* Working effectively with cross functional team members from Manufacturing, Finance, Sales and engineering to assure functionality.
* Help develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize platform
* Develop scripts, workflows, integrations, reports, dashboards, custom objects, and permissions.
* Provide ongoing support and training to NetSuite users
* Piloting tools, processes, and third party integrations to meet business needs
* Experience with NetSuite Manufacturing, product costing and inventory
* NetSuite ERP experience
* Advanced saved searches and workflowa
* Experience with managing projects
* Scripting from scratch
* HTML and CSS proficiency
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science
How to Apply:
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in NY APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Scott Pitz at S.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-993-1414
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.