NetSuite Administrator- San Diego, CA- $140k
Unique opportunity with a client in beautiful San Diego looking to bring on a NetSuite Administrator who will be a main staple in this company and work collaboratively with multiple departments. Come join this exciting, hard-working team where you can leverage your NetSuite experience in your next career move!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Seek out and implement process improvements
* Collaborate with stakeholders to play the key role in leading, planning, and executing business systems initiatives across various business units
* Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
* Manages overall project plan consisting of all tasks, deliverables and milestones required to implement GSI (MS Dynamics & NetSuite) across all geographies Manages all tasks & deliverables required to integrate CRM & ERP (Dynamics & NetSuite)
Skills and Qualifications:
* NetSuite ERP certificate, NetSuite Certified Admin or similar Cloud ERP certification, Experience using workflow preferred but not required
* Working knowledge of financial systems in the NetSuite platform
* Extensive experience configuring NetSuite ERP modules (Demand Planning, Financial, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Revenue Cycle, etc.)
* Exposure to EDI integrations
* NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus
* Unlimited PTO
* Onsite Gym
* Paid Holidays
* Full Health/Dental Benefits
If you have the skillset that matches this roles criteria you can apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Sara Sibilia at (480)530-2046.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215)596-4994. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.