Qualifications You need to be well-organized, have technical understanding of SaaS systems and payment systems, open and willing to communicate with customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive in understanding customer needs, and experienced in moving customers through the implementation phases of complex SaaS systems.
* Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer's advocate
* Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
* Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
* Help improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
Desired Skills & Experience
* At least 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with web applications at a SaaS company.
* Experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intaact, etc. B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* Relevant account and customer management experience. Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
* Detail oriented and well organized.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.