Sr. NetSuite Accountant - Permanent - Atlanta, GA
My client is seeking a Sr. NetSuite Accountant to join their growing team. You will be expected to perform duties around NetSuite implementation, support, and acquisitions. This role can be performed from the comfort of your home, however you will be required to travel to client sites local to Atlanta.
* Reviewing and documenting sales contracts for revenue recognition implications
* Perform various financial reporting projects
* Maintaining the general ledger, performing journal entries, bank and account reconciliations, and assisting on the monthly close
* Researching and resolving Accounting issues
* Design and implement accounting processes and procedures to improve efficiency and strengthen internal controls
* Develop external financial reporting functions including policies, procedures and internal controls
* Supervise, train, and mentor Staff Accountants
* Prepare and review audit schedules
* Respond to auditor questions
* 4+ years' with NetSuite ERP
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Active CPA preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at a time
* A strong understanding of US GAAP
* Comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels within the organization
* Advanced knowledge of Excel specifically pivot tables and v-lookup formulas
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Georgia Area APPLY NOW by e-mailing your resume to Carrie Sorbera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 813-437-6905.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.