NetSuite Developer-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 1-3 Months
Location: Austin, TX
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite developer to help them with a project in their Austin office. My client would ideally like to see SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 experience, as well as SuiteCommerce Advance (SCA) experience. This project is a NetSuite process improvement project.
* Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite functions
* Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
* NetSuite CRM Experience required- Specifically experience with NetSuite to Outlook plugin.
* Experience with NetSuite Administration preferred; go-to person for all things NetSuite (creating custom dashboards, saved searches, workflows, custom reports; SuiteFlow/SuiteBuilder/SuiteAnalytics/SuiteScript 2.0)
* Experience with database design & development (SQL)
* **Be able to demonstrate prior experience as NetSuite Developer/Programmer Required**
* NetSuite Certifications are a big plus!
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or email@example.com, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.