Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Are you looking to enhance your technical skills in a fast-growing industry? A client of mine is looking for a NetSuite Admin to handle the day-to-day functional management of their NetSuite platform. This position would require a detail-organized individual who would assist the company in handling its data as well as working with and across all departments.
* Implement system customizations that would best meet company's needs
* Oversee administrative functions such as inventory input, time sheets, onboarding, etc.
* Support team members and colleagues in ERP/CRM functionality of NetSuite
* Stay up-to-date on NetSuite best practices
* Create new dashboards, saved searches, roles and permissions, KPIs/Metrics, custom reports and fields, and create custom workflows
* Previous work experience with NetSuite
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members
* Remote flexibility
* 401k match
* Yearly bonus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to AnnaMaria Martino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-270-8879
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.