Pricing Analyst - Oshkosh, WI - $60,000
A high growth company in the Manufacturing Industry, is looking to bring on a NetSuite professional with purchasing, inventory, and demand planning experience. Reporting directly to the CEO, the purchasing associate is responsible for the completion and oversight of operational activities and the entire purchasing process.
* Offer support designed to make effective purchasing decisions
* Single point of contact for vendors
* Keep vendor quotes current
* Price list maintenance
* Stock purchase orders and drop purchase orders
* Manage all pricing in the NetSuite ERP system
* Manage all data integrity and consistency within the platform
* Work alongside CEO to maximize quarterly and year end rebates
* NetSuite ERP experience
* Manufacturing industry exposure
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong Computer Skills including Word, Outlook & Excel
* Competitive salary
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Matching 401k, PTO benefits, & more
* Established company with excellent reputation
* Family oriented environment
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.