NetSuite Warehouse & Customer Service Manager- Los Angeles, CA - Interviewing Now! Up to $100k
A company in the manufacturing/warehousing industry is currently looking to add a NetSuite Warehouse & Customer Service Manager who can help to be the go-to person for anything NetSuite related. They are constantly working to improve performance by deploying solutions using NetSuite standard tools. They are in need of someone who can learn their business needs and help support their Warehouse and Customer Service teams.
* Ability to support and lead Customer Service and Warehouse teams
* Experience with Celigo and Avalara 3rd party integrations.
* Collaborate with IT team to maintain the company's business systems
* Help define business and functional requirements for ongoing system development
* Collaborate with internal teams to enhance user experience.
* Perform business analysis creating reports, workflows, and projections.
* Strong Excel skillset.
* Ability to resolve NetSuite problems involving creating bar codes and emails within NetSuite.
Ideal candidate experience:
* Prior NetSuite Administration / Operations Manager experience
* Excellent understanding of business processes
* Previous experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience handling demand planning, order management, and warehousing within the Manufacturing/Distribution industry.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the West Coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.