NetSuite Techno-Functional Consultant - Greater New York Area- $80-90/hr
A well-known company in the financial industry is looking for a NetSuite Techno-Functional Consultant in the Greater New York City area to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
* Perform in a leadership role within NetSuite team
* Capable of building out all NetSuite Advanced Financials, NetSuite Manufacturing & inventory modules (no advanced manufacturing)
* Help train team to best utilize NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* Techno/Functional skill-set to handle all back-end development along with the ability to work with key executives of the organization
* 2+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
* NetSuite ERP and CRM experience
* Working with NetSuite integration frameworks needed
* Experience using SuiteScript
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call by phone at (212) 731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.