Position: NetSuite Accountant
Rate: $40-50 CAD; 6 months
This exclusive client is looking for a Senior Accountant with experience in full-cycle accounting who will be responsible for processing the day-to-day operating transactions of the company as well as supervising accounting staff. This candidate will be joining a diverse team, and gain experience to help them excel in their career as well as training them on all NetSuite ERP operations, as the client just went live with NetSuite OneWorld.
* Performs full-cycle NetSuite accounting and month-end close activities (including AR, AP, intercompany transactions, journal entries, account reconciliations, multi-currency accounting, consolidations)
* Provides accounting support to other groups within the company (including Business Development, Project Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, etc. )
* Reviews invoices, expense reports, and credit card reconciliations for appropriate coding and adherence to corporate policies and procedures
* Maintains ERP (NetSuite) functionality and takes the lead on training staff on best NetSuite practices
* Prepares audit working papers and liaises with Financial Reporting group and external auditors
* Identifies and assesses areas for process improvements and efficient workflows while ensuring adequate internal controls
* Assists in ad-hoc projects and provides coverage of other team member tasks as required
* Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees and management to promote the quickest adoption of the NetSuite platform
* Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional functional team
* Experience with full-cycle accounting, financial statement preparation, and month-end/year-end close
* Experience working in an ERP environment required; knowledge of NetSuite is an asset
* Detail-oriented with strong functional, analytical and organizational skills
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred
* Experience with Netsuite an asset
* Ability to work at a fast pace and effectively
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.