NetSuite Developer - Greater New York City Area - $70- 80 /hr - 6 month contract
A very enticing role as a NetSuite Developer in the Greater New York City Area has just opened up. This opportunity will give you access to the most cutting edge NetSuite technologies. The client is looking for a NetSuite Developer to work a contract for the next 6 months with a high probability of being extended due to the backlog of scripting work. The need is urgent as the client is prepared to hire ASAP.
Role & Responsibilities
* Knowledge of all aspects in customizing NetSuite ERP modules
* Experience in NetSuite integration business critical systems to NetSuite
* Develop and maintain configurations of NetSuite to keep up with the company's needs
* Provide necessary training to users within the company
* Experience with 3rd party integrations and KPI dashboards, workflows, and reporting
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years with NetSuite experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Ability to use SuiteScript for back-end customizations
* Experience to integrate 3rd party applications, and data migrations
* NetSuite administration experience
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Clinton, MD area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at email@example.com or call me at (212) 731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.