Position: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Northern Boston
Are you sick of the Boston Traffic? Would you like a Senior level role on an elite IT team in a growing publicly traded organization? OF COURSE YOU DO! An exclusive client is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their IT team and report directly to the Director of IT. They are a publicly traded company in the telecommunications industry. They are rapidly growing their team and are looking for a systems analyst that can customize their NetSuite system in all departments including HR, legal, procurement, and finance. In this role you would optimize the system and analyze business processes and recommend a technical solution.
In this position you will be the main point of contact for all NetSuite functions across all departments. You will perform workflows, dashboards, and saved searches to optimize productivity and meet future goals. This is a growing company and they need this NetSuite professional to help them maintain their system.
* Implement customizations of the NetSuite ERP system throughout all departments to ensure they align with necessary business objectives and workflows
* Be the point of contact for all employees, users, contractors, suppliers, and customers who might require support while using the NetSuite ERP system
* Be the point of contact for all users including subsidiaries
* Train a broad range of employees during orientation sessions on all relevant company IT infrastructure as it pertains to NetSuite
* Take part in a NetSuite team to assure that the NetSuite system is aiding in achieving business objectives throughout all departments.
* Proven experience in a similar NetSuite specific positions
* Experience in NetSuite system configuration
* Ability to work in a team
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Process analysis and diagramming skills
* Previous experience in 3rd party integrations
* Previous experience in audit and compliance management
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Remote flexibility
* Educational assistance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New England APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kelly Heins at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6942 Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Netsuite, NetSuite Administrator, NetSuite customization, NetSuite ERP, Suitlets, Manufacturer, Implement ERP, NetSuite partners, IT, IT infrastructure, NetSuite dashboards, system configuration, Massachusetts, Boston, Lowell, Salem, Beverly, Attleboro, North Attleboro, Middleboro, Back Bay