My client is currently seeking a CRM Administrator to support one of the leading software's globally in the market, NetSuite. You will be tasked with providing your CRM knowledge and experience to assist staff on the best use of the system and provide knowledge to help use NetSuite to it's full potential.
My client is a market leading company with a large highly regarded reputation throughout the UK, working with various public sector companies on a mass scale. This company is currently going through a huge expansion with a passion for career progression.
* Train new users on the system
* Be the initial POC for CRM enquiries
* Work with employees to increase usage of the CRM
* Provide courses for colleagues
* Develop reports and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Assist with any integration's required
* CRM Administration experience such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho and Microsoft Dynamics
* Experience working in a Sales Operation team
* Attention to detail
* Clear career progression and training at an award winning company
* Flexible working
* Excellent working culture-highest employee retention rates in it sector, free fitness classes, gym membership and team nights
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.