NetSuite Administrator - Greater New York City Area - $80-90/hr- 8 month contract
Our client, a well- known manufacturing company is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to assist with a system implementation. You will be using the most cutting-edge NetSuite technologies, to make sure this job is done at the highest-level. This opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with Magento, Shopify, and the opportunity to work on some of the most ambitious integrations there is. The client is prepared to hire someone ASAP.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on NetSuite projects including implementations, integrations, and post live support
* Liaise between NetSuite consulting team and internal resources
* Develop and maintain work-flows and processes in NetSuite
* Perform data migrations and mass systems update
* Create custom reports, saved searches and perform administrative duties as necessary
* Supply training to company employees and members of team
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* 5+ years of hands-on implementation, maintenance, and support experience with NetSuite
* 2+ years of hands-on experience with Financial and Business Consulting
* Strong Communication Skills
* Ability to partner closely with internal and multi-functional teams
To Discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at email@example.com or call me at (718)-710-4995.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses