Finance Systems Manager
Salary up to £70,000
Anderson Frank is recruiting for a Finance Systems Manager who has excellent working knowledge and experienced in managing the NetSuite systems. As a leading provider of data, they are now looking to expand their team based in Bedfordshire with an ambitious Finance Systems Manager.
Following their implementation they are now looking to ensure NetSuite is fully optimised as well as being the driving factor in pushing the company forward. The businesses data is growing at a tremendous rate and this is a great opportunity to be at the forefront as the business that continues to grow and develop.
The Finance Systems Manager responsibilities include:
* Working with the IT team to ensure successful implementation
* Business analysis and optimisation
* Supporting and growing the internal systems to meet business objectives
* Provide training and support to financial users
* Be responsible for the day to day support and administration of NetSuite
* Reporting on all system issues and changes
* Deliver meaningful results and exceeding business expectations
* Creating and building reports / saved searches required by the business to help improve MI in NetSuite
* Supporting and growing the internal systems where needed
The successful Finance Systems Manager will have:
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent)
* Previous experience / involvement working with NetSuite
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* Proven experience of operational and project management
* Excellent financial / accounting industry exposure
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
* Good knowledge and understanding of NetSuite / ERP systems
* The ability to behave with a high level of integrity, honesty, respect and empathy
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £70,000 + Benefits
Location - Bedfordshire
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment in Bedfordshire, please get in touch ASAP. We have a nnumber of similar roles in other locations across the UK.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0207 337 0813.