I am currently working with a leading organisation based in London, who are in the market for a freelance NetSuite Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to assist with their NetSuite implementation.
This role consists of an initial 6 month contract with an extension being very likely.
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site (in London). However, some remote working is an option.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production
* Your job will cover both front and back end code
* Work with the IT team to ensure all tasks are completely efficiently and to a high quality
* Maintain and support NetSuite interface and integration points
* Continually update the software
* Improve coding standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
* NetSuite development experience
* Previous experience with design and technical implementations
* Knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0/ 2.0
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* NetSuite development experience, including, but not limited to: SuiteScripts and workflows, NetSuite dashboard design and implementation
* Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite
* Ability to automate business / ERP processes
* Experience with designing and developing web based solutions
* Ability to troubleshoot major/minor technical incidents
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact at various organisation levels.
Desirable/ Beneficial Skills:
* Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
* Strong accounting/ finance systems knowledge beneficial
* NetSuite Developer certification (SuiteCloud or SuiteCommerce)