I am recruiting for a rapidly growing organisation based in Scotland, who are in the market for a freelance NetSuite System Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable and growing company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite System Accountant to assist with their NetSuite implementation.
This role consists of an initial 3 month contract with an extension being very likely.
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site (in Edinburgh). However, some remote working is an option.
Role and Responsibility
* Month and Year End Close
* Compliance with local tax/ statutory requirements
* Liaising with auditors to fulfil their requests and answer their queries
* Balance sheet reconciliations, including resolution of variances and issues, identified
* Providing NetSuite process improvements within financial procedures
* Training Junior staff in finance team.
* Understanding of general accounting principles
* NetSuite experience is a must
* NetSuite support and end user training experience
* Troubleshooting NetSuite
* Understanding of Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/ Saved Searches & Billings
* Finance Background
* Qualified/ Chartered Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ FCCA)