NetSuite Senior Accountant - Katy, Texas - $75K-85K
Our client is looking for an accountant who has experience with General Ledger, financial reporting, payroll, AR/AP, and basic accounting functions. This client has implemented NetSuite and is looking for an accountant with NetSuite experience.
* Manage day to day finance operations as the NetSuite Accountant
* Oversee processes such as revenue recognition and P*L, AR/Collections, AP, commission tracking, and employee expense reimbursements
* General Ledger, AR/AP, Payroll, Financial Reporting, etc.
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems as the NetSuite Accountant
Skills & Experience:
* General Ledger
* Strong NetSuite Experience
* Paroll, AR/AP, Financial Reporting
* Account reconciliations
* Fixed assets
Ideal candidate start date: Immediately
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a qualification call. If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to D.LaPlante@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me at 813-437-6893 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.