I am currently recruiting for a fast growing NetSuite end user, who are currently looking for a freelance NetSuite Administrator. This exciting opportunity is based in Birmingham.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator to assist with their NetSuite maintenance and ongoing support on the system.
This role consists of an initial 3 month contract with an extension being very likely.
Role and Responsibility
* Perform day-to-day administration and monitoring of the NetSuite system
* Be of assistance for users of the system as well as be able to monitor and manage the NetSuite system
* Data management (Data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts)
* Analyse and develop solutions for issues
* Provide user training
* Liaise between the NetSuite support team, business and the NetSuite developers
* Diagnose and resolve technical problems
* To be held responsible for the smooth running of products and services
* Experience working with NetSuite OneWorld as a NetSuite Administrator
* Full administration skillset; creating saved searches, workflows, set up dashboards, reports etc
* Knowledge of operational requirements and processes with ERP
Desirable/ Beneficial Skills:
* Data Migration
* Understanding of Saved Searches & Workflows