Salary: Up to £45,000
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market space.
We are currently working with a number of aspirational end users throughout the Northern regions of the UK specialising in retail, eCommerce and the finance sectors. With a range of opportunities, we are keen to speak with NetSuite professionals with good experience and strong working knowledge as a NetSuite Administrator.
It is an exciting time for NetSuite and business growth across the UK, we have a range of exclusive opportunities that could develop your career. As a NetSuite Administrator, you will play a crucial part in the utilisation and optimisation of NetSuite tools and dashboards, allowing the business to achieve their objectives and promote growth.
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for:
* Translate NetSuite tools to be user friendly
* Dashboard integration and maintenance
* Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders such as; human resources, marketing and finance
* Provide ongoing technical support to users
* Monitoring and ensuring efficient and optimal data flow
* Configuring and maintaining the software
* Creating saved searches, dashboards and work-flows
* Assisting with future software implementations, tests and upgrades
The successful NetSuite Administrator must have:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight timescales
* Good understanding of the duties as a NetSuite Administrator
* Strong knowledge of ERP systems
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision
* Behave with a high level of integrity, honesty and respect
* Industry experience in either; Retail, Finance or eCommerce
Employment detail summary:
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £45,000 + Benefits
Location - London
This is an immediate permanent requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills in Retail, Finance or eCommerce and are committed to securing exciting new employment in London, please get in touch ASAP. Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0207 337 0813.