I am currently working with a market leading organisation based in Bath who are in the market for a freelance NetSuite Developer. My client is looking for a NetSuite Developer to assist with their planned NetSuite Finance Transformation Project.
You will assist in improving an existing NetSuite system with new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting existing code. In addition to this, you will analyse new requirements, creating new forms, scripts and workflows, from Sandbox to Production.
This role consists of an initial 6 month contract with an extension being very likely.
* NetSuite development experience, including, but not limited to: SuiteScripts and workflows, NetSuite dashboard design and implementation
* Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite
* Ability to automate business / ERP processes
* Experience with designing and developing web based solutions
* Ability to troubleshoot major/minor technical incident
* SuiteScript 1.0/2.0, (client script, suitelet and schedule script)
* Accounting Knowledge
* NetSuite Developer certification (SuiteCloud or SuiteCommerce)
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.