Salary up to £65,000
Anderson Frank is working with a leading business with a good reputation to support their recruitment of a NetSuite Developer. They are now looking to expand their team based remotely with an enthusiastic and ambitious NetSuite Developer with to support in the design and development of all their internal NetSuite systems.
This end user is really looking for someone that can help build coding from the ground up to ensure it is bespoke and business tailored. Developing the NetSuite coding will allow the business to operate more efficiently and effectively.
They are looking for someone with an understanding with strong development skills, ideally with experience or exposure to NetSuite but not essential. To be a successful Developer in the NetSuite world, you will need strong working and practical knowledge with either; Java Script, SuiteScript, HTML, Rest API, Event Script and / Work Flows.
The NetSuite Developer responsibilities include:
* You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production
* Your job will cover both front and back end code
* Work with the IT team to ensure all tasks are completely efficiently and to a high quality
* Maintain and support NetSuite interface and integration points
* Continually update the software
* Improve coding standards
* Reporting on all system changes
* Deliver meaningful results and exceeding business expectations
The successful NetSuite Developer will have:
* Knowledge of either Java Script, SuiteScript, HTML, Rest API, Event Script and / Work Flows
* Proven track record of development and coding
* Previous experience with design and technical implementations
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to automate business / ERP processes
* Experience with designing and developing web based solutions
* Ability to troubleshoot major/minor technical incidents
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact at various organisation levels
Desirable / Beneficial Skills:
* Knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0/ 2.0
* Strong accounting/ finance systems knowledge beneficial
* Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite
* Developer certification (SuiteCloud or SuiteCommerce)
* Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £65,000 + Benefits
Location - London
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment in London, please get in touch ASAP.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 337 0813.