NetSuite Demand Planner - Chicago, Illinois - $65,000 - $80,000
Anderson Frank is seeking a highly motivated professional to lead the day-to-day Demand Planning responsibilities for a NetSuite end-user in Chicago. In addition to a strong starting salary, the opportunity also offers generous incentives and benefits. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with consumer goods as well as within the NetSuite platform.
* Preform product analysis
* Aid in the forecasting processes and financial plans
* Create reports that analyze business and performance
* Align the demand forecast with the commercial and product management teams and assure sign- off on the demand plan
* Utilize enterprise planning software (NetSuite) to enable creation of demand plans and proper purchase orders
* Strong work ethic, high level of motivation, willingness to learn quickly
* Excellent analytical skills
* Proactive and able to anticipate and solve problems
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* NetSuite experience
* Fully covered health, dental and vision insurance
* 401k with 7% match
* Generous PTO
* Company discounts
* Gym memberships
* Healthy performance bonuses
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Illinois APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alexandra Reilly at email@example.com or call me at (347) 783-6710.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.