Finance Systems Manager
Salary up to £70,000 + Benefits
Anderson Frank is working with a fantastic global business with an excellent reputation to support their recruitment of a Finance Systems Manager. Due to the implementation and integration of NetSuite, they are now looking to expand their team based in near Surrey with an ambitious Finance Systems Manager.
The organisation is complex operating across varied currencies and different time zones, with global coverage, a huge staff compliment and an ambition to grow. They are looking for someone that can design and deliver the road-map for strategic and periodic software updates and system integration's allowing the business to operate more efficiently and effectively. This role is fast paced and they are looking for someone that can be adaptable to the needs of the business while maintaining the integrity and quality of the overall objectives.
The Finance Systems Manager responsibilities include:
* Delivering meaningful results and exceeding business expectations
* Managing a complex and high performing technical and support function
* Developing excellent relationships with stakeholders such as; finance, IT end users and external partners
* Striving to achieve a full and successful implementation of NetSuite
* Supporting periodic software updates and integration's
* Ensuring that there is a structured user training plan to up-skill the end users
* Business analysis and optimisation
* Supporting and growing the internal systems where needed
The successful Finance Systems Manager will have:
* Previous experience / involvement with NetSuite implementations
* Excellent financial / accounting industry exposure
* Good knowledge and understanding of NetSuite / ERP systems
* Proficient with Finance Systems such as Sage or Nav
* Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship building skills
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
* The ability to behave with a high level of integrity, honesty, respect and empathy
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Start Date: ASAP
Salary - up to £70,000 + Benefits
Location - Surrey
Travel - You will have access to national and global travel (up to 15% - 20% of the role) as well as a wide range of excellent benefits.
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment near Surrey, please get in touch ASAP. Please apply with your updated CV that outlines your suitability by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 826 6677.