Salary: Up to £45,000
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market space.
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator with experience or transferable skills in NetSuite and/or SQL. As a NetSuite Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the utilisation and optimisation of NetSuite tools and dashboards while supporting internal end users.
This growing brand has recently gone live with NetSuite, now they need additional resources to achieve their business objectives and ensure their internal operation systems are efficient and fit for purpose.
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring and ensuring efficient and optimal data flow
* Translating NetSuite tools to be user friendly
* Configuring and maintaining the software
* Dashboard management - integration and maintenance
* Creating saved searches, dashboards and work-flows
* Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders such as; human resources, marketing and finance
* Provide ongoing technical support to all internal end users
* Assisting with future software implementations, tests and upgrades
The successful NetSuite Administrator must have:
* System knowledge in SQL and/or NetSuite
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight timescales
* Strong knowledge of ERP system functionality
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision
* Behave with a high level of integrity, honesty and respect
* Good understanding of the duties as a NetSuite Administrator
Employment detail summary:
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £45,000 + Benefits
Location - London
This is an immediate permanent requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills in system administration and are committed to securing exciting new employment in London, please get in touch ASAP. Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 868 5179.