NetSuite Systems Manager
Salary up to £70,000
Anderson Frank is working with a leading business with a good reputation to support their recruitment of a NetSuite Systems Manager. They are now looking to expand their team based in Birmingham with an ambitious NetSuite Systems Manager with finance experience to manage all their internal NetSuite systems.
They are looking for someone with strong working knowledge and understanding of NetSuite coming primarily from a background in finance/accounting.
The NetSuite Systems Manager responsibilities include:
* Working with the IT team to push for successful implementation
* Business Analysis and optimisation
* Ensuring that there is a structured user training plan to up skill the workforce
* Reporting on all system changes
* Deliver meaningful results and exceeding business expectations
* Supporting and growing the internal systems where needed
The successful NetSuite Systems Manager will have:
* Previous experience / involvement with NetSuite implementations
* Excellent financial / accounting industry exposure
* Good knowledge and understanding of NetSuite / ERP systems
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
* The ability to behave with a high level of integrity, honesty, respect and empathy
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £70,000 + Benefits
Location - Birmingham
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment in a Birmingham, please get in touch ASAP.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (0)191 814 1418.