Financial Analyst - Tysons Corner, VA - $70,000 - $100,000 salary
I'm working with an organization in the IT industry who protects organizations through cybersecurity and is actively seeking a Financial Analyst to join their FP&A team. The ideal candidate will report directly into the CFO and support their Finance group and senior executives with strategic financial initiatives and special projects.
* Own and maintain financial planning, budgeting, and cash forecasting models
* Develop and maintain budget models and reports to assist departmental managers in their financial planning and forecasting; provide actual-to-budget and actual-to-forecast variance and trend analyses
* Learn and master Adaptive Insights Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software; develop and enhance forecasting and budget models to provide financial metrics and key performance indicators
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of the sales contracts and revenue recognition policies; coordinate with Sales Operations on quarterly contract renewals, operating metrics, and sales commissions
* Assist in the annual operating and capital budgets and monthly forecasting processes
* Support the preparation of Board presentation materials (KPI's and quarterly reporting metrics)
* Support the preparation of financial statements for quarterly and annual SEC reporting
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a finance or accounting role; preferably within financial planning, analysis, and/or reporting team
* Strong analytic and financial modeling skills; expertise in Excel including detailed experience with advanced techniques such as pivot tables, databases, and charting is a must
* Hands-on experience with business intelligence or corporate performance management tools; preference will be given to candidates with experience in Adaptive Planning
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in an international, team-oriented, fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and work independently
* Willingness to work flexible hours to support international locations on occasion
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.