Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Salary: Up to £45,000
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market space.
We are currently working with a number of aspirational end users throughout the Greater London area with a range of opportunities. We are keen to speak with NetSuite experienced professionals with strong working knowledge as a NetSuite Administrator.
It is an exciting time for NetSuite and business growth across the UK, we have a range of exclusive opportunities that could develop your career. As a NetSuite Administrator, you will play a crucial part in the utilisation and optimisation of NetSuite tools and dashboards, allowing the business to achieve their objectives and promote growth.
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for:
* Translate NetSuite tools to be user friendly
* Dashboard integration and maintenance
* Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders such as; human resources, marketing and finance
* Provide ongoing technical support to users
* Monitoring and ensuring efficient and optimal data flow
* Configuring and maintaining the software
* Creating saved searches, dashboards and workflows
* Assisting with future software implementations, tests and upgrades
The successful NetSuite Administrator must have:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight timescales
* Good understanding of the duties as a NetSuite Administrator
* Competant in creating; saved searches, dashboards and workflows
Strong knowledge of ERP systems
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision
* Behave with a high level of integrity, honesty and respect
Employment detail summary:
Employment Type - FTC 12 Months
Salary - up to £45,000 + Benefits
Location - London
This is an immediate permanent requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills in NetSuite / System Administration and are looking to securing exciting new employment in London, please get in touch ASAP. Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0207 826 6677.