Salary: Competitive base + Equity (year over year growth 3 years in a row)
An innovative and rapidly expanding company looking for a Controller with NetSuite experience and Drill Rig in the Oil and energy industry experience. As the Controller for this company, you will be working alongside the CFO. This company is also looking for someone who is an active CPA and has experience managing/supervising a team. As the Controller for this company you will oversee the reporting to stakeholders and fully cycle accounting function of the company.
* Responsible for compiling monthly, quarterly and annual Financial statements
* Assist in the development of Internal reporting to managers and operating divisions.
* Use knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS
* Work alongside CFO and CEO to present financials to stakeholders
* Perform financial budgeting and forecast reporting
* Manage client relationships
* Design, develop, implement and monitor of internal control systems and process
* Account variance analysis
* Great cross-functional communication skills
* At least 1 year of NetSuite Experience or similar ERP experience
* 6+ years of accounting experience
* Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Specifically Drill Rig
* 4+ years in a supervisory role
* Shares/Options and Equity (3 years of year over year growth in a row)
* Salary + Bonus
* Great ROI on experience for your career
* Inspiring Leadership
* Opportunity for growth in the position and company
* Ability to make a direct impact on the business
* Fast paced and exciting!