We are currently recruiting for an experienced and ambitious NetSuite Developer with Remote flexibility. This is an exciting opportunity where you will positively challenged by working on multiple implementations and data migration projects. The business is fast paced and committed to growing without compromising its quality of service approach.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
* Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
Skills & Qualifications
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
* 2+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
* Monthly transit and fitness re-reimbursement; TTC subway accessible location.
* Strong focus on work/life balance
* Be a part of a highly collaborative and supportive team, opportunity for growth within your role