I am currently working with a leading organisation which are currently in the market for a remote based Freelance NetSuite Consultant.
My client is also looking for someone who is ideally available full-time (5 days per week) for an initial period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Additionally, this position will be remote based, with some occasional travel to their site in the City of London.
* Good understanding of NetSuite's Finance Modules.
* Collaborating with business stakeholders effectively, translating business requirements into development deliverables.
* Working in an agile development environment, attending sprint planning/retrospective and daily stand up meetings, and documenting progress within the backlog management tool.
* Configuring and maintaining the more complex areas of NetSuite, including workflows, data migration, financial reports, saved searches, advanced revenue recognition, bank reconciliation.
* Acting as a senior member of the NetSuite team, who consults on issues and provides potential solutions while considering future scaleability and supportabilty.
* Sharing knowledge with and providing guidance to more junior team members, providing training if necessary.
* Providing support with any severe issues that are escalated to you from a NetSuite administrator in the team.
* Previous experience of NetSuite integration's within financial organisations would be beneficial.
* Strong analytical skills, and ability to apply problem-solving solutions to challenging circumstances.
* First-rate communication skills; both verbal and written.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills.
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.