Financial Systems Accountant
£70,000 - £75,000
Working with a fast paced and growing technology business, we are keen to speak with established financial professionals with excellent working knowledge and experience as a Financial Systems Accountant using NetSuite.
This business has a great culture and excellent progression opportunities supported by a clear vision. Our client is looking for someone with a strong Finance background as well as good working knowledge of ERP systems, primarily NetSuite. The core of this role is to help the business grow and scale effectively over the coming years to achieve their desired objectives.
Financial Systems Accountant responsibilities:
* Lead the development of the software to ensure financial accuracy and stability
* Maximise the use of NetSuite by resolving queries & carrying out appropriate tasks
* Making sure all tax and statutory requirements are met - high operational standards
* Be the point of contact for system queries, assist users and answer system related questions or queries
* Ensure all month end and year end financials are accurate and completed within the desired time frames set by the department
* Balance sheet reconciliation, identifying any variances or issues
* Company p&l and balance sheet reviews
* Chasing and ensuring each case raised is closed within timely manner
* Implement new software and system/process changes as appropriate
* Support users around the system/NetSuite - training sessions as required
* Supporting the financial controller where required - project work, policies and procedures and any other related business need
Previous essential experience requirements
* ERP / NetSuite related experience
* Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience of working towards deadlines and time sensitive situations
* Understanding of finance business processes (payroll, receivable, payable, nominal, procurement)
Additionally, you will also receive a great benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a growing business.
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 826 6677.
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market space. By specialising solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite, we have built relationships with some of the most reputable partners, end users and consultancies throughout the EMEA market.