Controller-$Market Competitive Rate$-2 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My exclusive client is looking for a Controller to help their growing Accounting team out. They are a NetSuite End User in the Central Austin area, in the manufacturing space. My client is absolutely fantastic, with huge plans for 2020! They've been in business for over 20 years, and hold an established place in the Austin market. This position is a 2 month contract to hire role, but could earn YOU the chance to get in with one of the top companies in the market!
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
* Perform month-end/year end close responsibilities (journal entries, account reconciliations, reporting and analysis, etc.) including accounting for significant estimates
* Drive process improvement efforts designed to shorten the accounting close cycle
* Assist in coordination of quarterly and annual external audits, including preparing support for external audit
* Manage revenue streams including overseeing the revenue reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Oversee accounting, financial reporting, analysis and preparation for the consolidated financial statements, including schedules for tax compliance, and payroll.
* Present financial reporting, potential risk areas, and solutions to senior management.
* Reconcile related GL accounts
* Strong understanding of US GAAP
* 10+ years of general Accounting experience
* CPA Certified highly preferred
* Big 4 Accounting Firm Experience a Plus
* Background in both private and public companies
* NetSuite experience required!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or email@example.com, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.