NetSuite Financial Consultant - Toronto, ON $60-70 CAD - 6 month contract
An established NetSuite partner is actively seeking a financial consultant to join their team. The ideal consultant should understand the NetSuite platform and have experience with full life-cycle implementations. This very reputable client just went live on NetSuite and this partner has numerous urgent requirements.
* Consult and advise on NetSuite best practices
* Complete functional configurations around a variety of core modules such as OneWorld, ERP, and CRM
* Manage custom fields, forms, records, and reporting to sustain business requirements
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customize and integrate systems into client infrastructure
* Work in conjunction with the project lead to implement systematic solutions and improvements
* Demonstrate experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
* Develop saved searches and informational reports for shared business user usage
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
* Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
* Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be capable of working in a team and interacting with staff at all levels of the firm
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
* Strong understanding of business and information technology processes
* Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.