Position: NetSuite Administrator
Location: New York, New York
Industry: Consumer Goods
A leading brand in the consumer goods space s looking to expand their IT department and is seeking a solution-oriented NetSuite Administrator with adequate technical skills to streamline business processes on their NetSuite ERP system.
Reporting directly to the Director of IT, the NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining the NetSuite ERP system as well as working collaboratively with various departments such as Sales, Operations, Purchasing and Finance.
* Work with a team that builds the ERP and related software systems during Implementation
* Maintain the NetSuite Application post go-live
* Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
* Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Manage user roles and permissions in NetSuite
* Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
* Discuss ongoing requirements with business areas and suggest solutions in NetSuite, or provide the necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
* Work with the business areas to generate custom reports
* Document all customizations and workflows
* Strong understanding/experience with finance, accounting, billing, and invoicing processes
* 4+ Years of Accounting Background
* 4+ years hands-on experience with NetSuite, including saved searches, workflows, and user administration.
* NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively with finance team, auditors, technical teams, and system users at all levels in the organization
* Experience with change-management processes and use of test plans when implementing changes.
* Experience working as both a team member and a team leader.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Commuter Compensation
* Remote Flexibility
* Discounted Products
Please send resume and cover letter to Anne Whelan
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-412-1209 (ext. 1209)