Controller - Seattle
We are currently seeking a Controller to join our growing NetSuite practice. The Controller will play a critical role in the delivery of complex end-to-end NetSuite ERP implementations, integrations, and business systems initiatives. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic leaner who thrives in a collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience:
* Able to use the latest release within NetSuite.
* Accounting background.
* Lead a team of accountants before in their processes.
* Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members.
* Experience with AR/AR, General ledger, & month end closes.
* Experience with workflows, save searches, etc. Within NetSuite platform.
* CPA certification is a bonus.
* Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption.
* Lead the accounting team.
* Help implement NetSuite.
* Help the team become more comfortable within the NetSuite platform.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to John Durst at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2039.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner